Physical Abilities Testing: The Secrets of Effective Implementation Webinar
Pre-Hire Physical Abilities Testing can create significant reductions in workers compensation costs and a powerful return on investment for your organization. However, it’s important to launch this testing program correctly so that it is ADA, EEOC and OFCCP compliant, defensible and effective.This webinar will cover an appropriate method for test development and implementation.
You will learn about:
- How to decide if Pre-Hire Physical Abilities Testing is right for your organization.
- Performing Job Analysis to determine the physical requirements of the job.
- Developing the screens.
- Recruiting and training clinics.
- Testing incumbents to enhance validity.
- Monitoring testing outcomes.
Deborah Lechner, PT, MS – President of ErgoScience
Lady Ellen Clark, RN, COHN-S, CCM - Occupational Health Consultant